Tuesday 7 August 2012

BEST CUPCAKES EVER ~~~

HOLD YOUR HORSES CUPCAKE LOVERS!!
This post is gonna be life-changing to those who have sweet tooth or love cuppycakes because I'm gonna introduce you the BEST cupcakes I've ever eaten in my life.

I was never a cupcake kinda girl because cupcakes are overrated. It's too sweet and too dry, it only looks pretty that's all. 
The only cupcakes which i liked were the ones from My Fat Lady. Even then, only their red velvet cupcake tastes good. They have very moist sponge cake though. 

I ordered Daniel's birthday cake from them last year(they do customization and cakes too) and here's how it looks.


BUT NO, MY FAT LADY ISN'T THE BEST AND DEFINITELY NOT THE ONE I'M GONNA INTRODUCE YOU TO.

Here are some pictures to keep you guessing first...



Heavily dressed down day!


Yes, it's PLAIN VANILLA!!!

I don't think it's very famous yet but who cares as long as it's nice! My friends been telling me how awesome their cupcakes are and how they can buy IN BULK and store them at home to eat so I called for a cupcake date with Jiayi last week.

Lo and behold, what vast change in our expressions after taking a bite. 
I got the salted caramel and she got red velvet and we just stared at each other in amazement.

I sound like I'm exaggerating but I swear I'm not because we went back to tapao more! 

My sister instagramming her share of the cupcakes!

Even their takeaway box is so purdy please?! My sister loves them too and she asked me to buy more!! 
See, I don't lie when it comes to food ^^


Plain Vanilla Bakery

34A Lorong Mambong, Holland Village
Second floor opposite Harry's Bar and above El Patio Mexican Restaurant & Wine Bar


Take note it's on the second level!!


We happened to wear yellow together. And that's me with a different kinda make up (: kinda prefer this actually!

Here are the cosmetics I used for this look...

- Maybelline BB stick
- Mac PeachyKeen shimmer blusher
- Double eyelid tap from Cityplaza
- Silky girl eyebrow pencil
-Majolica Majoca Lash Expander mascara
- Burt's bee Honeysuckle tinted lip balm



And for those who are gonna get the cupcakes, here are the flavours I tried

1. Salted Caramel (9.5/10)- MUST TRY IT'S DAMN GOOD 
2. Red Velvet (8/10) - One of the best RVC I've tried!
3. Cinnamon - (8.5/10) - Cinnamon taste is very strong and goes really well with the moist cake
4. Oreo (6.5/10) - Taste quite average!

Each cupcake costs $3.20!

HAVE FUN TRAVELLING TO WEST SIDE FOR GOOD FOOD EASTIES :D WE FINALLY HAVE SOMETHING WE CAN BOAST ABOUT HAHAHA

*This is not a paid advertorial. It's just too good to be kept under wraps!

No comments:

Post a Comment