Sunday 30 September 2012

JUICE 72 {SHOOTING PONIES} + SHORT UPDATE!

Hello Wello!

Here are some pictures that were taken at Shooting Ponies studio!





I really like them, like my pictures on TJM are more interesting? 

For those of you who own a blogshop or just want to have random photoshoots, head down to Shooting Ponies studio now! It's located at Haji lane so it's quite convenient and has a lot of good spots for outdoor shoot. 

BEST PART IS... THE RATES ARE THE CHEAPEST IN TOWN!!

When I reached the studio on Fri, Donna was fighting with me to help me steam clothes. Where got such owner/photographer one???!! She say cos she likes steaming clothes hahaha

Go support her studio!

SHOOTING PONIES
34 Haji Lane, Level 2
9476 8004


A picture with Donna after TJM shoot!

Lunch at Forty Hands with bestie on Sat!


Books Actually! Got a book about North Korea from there. Just started on it last night and I'm hooked! Super love biography books or books about history/insights.


My fail #ootd. 
Wearing daisy cropped top from TJM's latest collection!

Crop tops are the in thing right now, and I can't stop buying them! 
FALL MUST HAVE!

Brought bestie to Plain Vanilla and he likes it too ^^


My handsome brother after his suave haircut :D


And brunch today with Daniel! I like fish & co and manhatten fish market but this fish and chips beat the others hands down!! Super fresh and yummy!!
Must try if you're a fish and chips lover!

GREENWOOD FISH MARKET
34 Greenwood Avenue  Singapore 289236
6467 4950

A bit hard to get there, so it's better to drive or cab (:

Shall do a vlog soon, stay tuned!


XX
Sophia





No comments:

Post a Comment