Sunday 21 October 2012

Juicesea #4 behind the scenes

So yesterday I got up at 8am for JUICESEA 4 shoot. Wanted the nice early morning sun so the pictures would turn out nicer. 
Need to thank those who helped me :
Faiming who's the photographer, Sean, Daniel and my sister who came down to help, and also Elton for loaning his place for me to shoot. 


1st colour for shoot : Burgundy red

2nd colour : Navy blue
By the second outfit, my foot was already bleeding. I had to walk/tiptoe on sharp pebbles without any shoes for the shoot. I didn't even realise it until I saw blood on my shoes when I wore it. It was so hard to walk with my sole bleeding but I still did it anyways (: my foot's a lot better now!!



three guys shifting me while I sit on the couch like a princess lol


crazy crazy sun yesterday. everyone was perspiring like MAD!! Lucky me got to dip in the pool since it was part of the shoot ^^


Did the turquoise one at the dock cos I think light blue goes really well with white, and there's this vintage nautical "feel" to it.


Finally wrapped up the shoot at 1pm and I was damn badly sunburnt already.

Really hate it that my body is DAMN unevenly tanned now. Like the tan from my march phuket trip isn't even gone yet? Plus aug bali tan and now new tan from yesterday :'( i really don't know how to even out the tan for my whole body luh!!! Also hate the burnt part for the first few days, pain and ache like hell. 

chants *it's worth it for JUICESEA*

We were deciding for a place for lunch, and we ended up at Social Haus!!
Treated everyone lunch for the hard work, THANK YOU AGAIN IF YOU EVER READ THIS :D


I haven't gotten the pictures from yesterday's shoot but will be getting them tonight, then hopefully I can upload it tonight also!!

In case you don't know, JUICESEA 4 will be launching tomorrow (MON @ 7PM) and previews will be up on facebook tonight!

Just accompanied Daniel to the hospital cos he's sick and now he's resting beside me!


Gonna make porridge for him soon!!

Everyone have a good Sunday (:

XX
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment