Wednesday 28 November 2012

☆GC WEEKEND☆

BONJOUR~~

I had a really great weekend last week! So to kick start my "TGIF", Mich and I went to Marriot Hotel for high-tea buffet!

And here's her trying to get more tea I think, DRAMA QUEEN TITLE GIVE YOU OKAY.
Hahah look at the caucasian behind. He's totally like...OHLAWDY what's this girl doing?!



The spread was good! Mich and I love it. There were teochew porridge section, a small section of seafood and not forgetting salmon, small jap section and a few asian counters which include Singapore cuisine and Hong Kong cuisine! The dessert section was pretty damn insane, I LOVE!!!

I didn't go to the counters to take pictures cos personally I think it looks a bit rude. Like people trying to scoop food to their plate and you're there taking photos. ALSO I JUST WANT TO WHACK ALREADY LUH. Buffet eh, the food is like screaming "EAT ME NOW BITCHHHHH!!!"


There was even a Rojak counter whereby you have to DIY!!! They have all the ingredients in small bowls and you just gotta pick what you want mix it altogether with the sauces. Makes me feel likka pro, not kidding!

MM AHEM I THINK MY ROJAK IS HAWKER STALL WORTHY
*Strikes a smug*
It's damn good okay, I couldn't stop eating and I kept telling Michelle I'm gonna open a rojak stall already!!


Tq for taking time out to lunch with me despite having exam next week. All the best if you see this 
I think Mich and I are pretty similar, like our thinking and our relationships so we can hit off very well. She's a very cute/cartoon character as well, so it's really fun being with her!!


DESSERT TIME OOOLALA~~~~
The tea is freaking awesome too!

If there was one thing in the world I can't live without, that would be desserts!

Headed off to Gushcloud office at night for Thanksgiving dinner/drinks (:


Priddy Donzy and Freda...and my sticky wet fringe. Thanks ah rain.


Gushcloud holds a mini gathering aka "GCweekend" on the 3rd Friday of every month where they convert the backyard into a bar, and that was actually my first time joining them after being with Gushcloud for close to half a year.

Thank you Carmen for inviting me, it was really fun <3 Can't wait for the next GCweekend already!!


Even got special dance performance by Narpal which we all couldn't stop laughing!

Last minute decision to club cos Donna wanted to and I promised her I would if she wants to go. Hence, the flats, HATE CLUBBING WITH FLATS. I don't like feeling short with everyone towering over me. I don't even mind wearing maxi dress or what, just no flats!!


All the colourful heads again! They make me look like a boring Jane :( Hahah I wish I had the balls to go pink or something but nope... balls too small. And I care too much about having damaged hair. 


Aaron!
My TJM fashion show model, remember???? The one at Zouk! Handsome right? But sorry, attached to my friend Gerri Berri already ^^


Daryl!! 
First time meeting him and I like his character already! Super cute and fun, plus damn easy to talk to! (: People like him kill the inner autistic side in me lol, good good!


Jiawei and Tammy!


Hahah #siaoliao this girl.
Didn't get to see Sofie and the rest but at least the night ended on a very good note (: yeah except for that sticky wet fringe of mine -.-

Went over to Daniel's the next day *YAYYER YAY*


Wanted my complexion and feet to rest so it was a dress down Saturday!
Thank God for good hair day and Iphone filter ^^ Only had concealer, blusher, and lipbalm on but still look ok! 
FINE I ADMIT I THINK IT'S GOOD LUH, NOT OK. Hahahaha


Went to buy christmas deco and christmas tree for his house! And I bought back two new friends.
Brown is called Hippowoods, have yet to name the white one. Polarwoods?

Mm the name is actually inspired by Daniel.

Daniel : "EH, I THINK I STILL GOT MY GOLFING SKILLS" *playing golf in his room with his imaginary golf club*

Me : "Wah you think you tigerwoods ah? More like hippowoods"

I just bought Hippo kinderbueno so I anyhow bomb one.

Me : "OKAY I'M GONNA NAME MY TEDDY BEAR AFTER YOU, YOU AND HIM ARE NOW HIPPOWOODS "

Random right? But better than him giving lame names to my bears like... BABA -.- That's what he named my panda from Hongkong
Polarwoods and Hippowoods got first class seats ^^

So anyways, we went for dinner at La Petite then headed back to set up the christmas tree FROM SCRATCH. It was a lot of effort but the satisfaction you get after seeing a beautiful tall tree is...unbelievable. 


NICE RIGHT? Feeling the christmas season already!


Some clay mask before sleeping (:

Woke up at 8am to accompany Daniel's brother for his band photoshoot and yes, this is my get-ready-in-10-mins-face.

Washed up, changed up, concealer and pam... gone in 10 minutes. LIKE A PRO! Hahah.

Really love this weekend though it was pretty simple (:
I've learnt something and that's not to keep your expectations too high and you'll learn to be contented with a lot of things! 

I hope your weekend was great! 

JUICE 77 {DIAMONDS IN THE SKY} IS LAUNCHED!






XX

Sophia


No comments:

Post a Comment