Friday 2 November 2012

TJM VIDEO ☆

Here's a short clip of JUICESEA4 shoot behind the scene (: Was kinda in a rush that day so couldn't do a very nice one. Enjoy!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL SUSULAN !
I LOVE YOU.

Yes, it's my boyfriend's birthday today! And I'll only be celebrating it for him tomorrow (: Tonight is his night with his friends. 

Anyways I'll be putting up a mega sale post on TJM before I fly off. Out with the old, in with the new ^^
So help me clear all the previous stocks(most of it is not very old actually) at cheap cheap prices! And I'll be opening backorder for JUICESEA 2. All happening on Sunday!

Follow me on instagram (@sophiachong) for instant update on Daniel's birthday and when I'm alone in BKK, hahah.

Gotta get back to work, have a great weekend (:
Ps. check out the new blogshops I've put up at the side banners

XX
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment