Tuesday 11 December 2012

FAB FASHION FLEA!!

HAIII,

TJM will be taking part in a flea this coming Saturday in collaboration with Maybelline NEW color tattoo 24 hour eye shadow launch! I'll be putting a lot of older items on sale as low as $10!

It's gonna be fun cos there will be FREE makeovers, fashion show (which you can see my hot babies, Eunice and Francesca), Maybelline goodie bags, plus there will be 7 other big names like The Tinsel Rack, Hollyhoque and VGY who will be setting up flea booths together with TJM (:



15 DEC (SAT), 12NN - 6PM
Scape Hubquaters, Level 4!
$5 only to buy Saturday goodness

I'll be bringing some of my preloved shoes down to sell also.
I'll probably be mending the booth with Daniel if I don't have to run other on set errands (:

REALLY HOPE TO SEE Y'ALL THERE <3

PS. scroll down for a new entry (:

No comments:

Post a Comment