Monday 31 December 2012

TGIF!


TGIF!!!!
You must be wondering "you crazy uh, TGIF on a Monday!!!"
I know it's a Monday, but I just want to introduce you to this online store called TGIF!
It simply stands for....


The Girls In Fashion, also known as TGIF, aims to be your fashion assassin, offers a wide selection of the most desirable clothing and accessories, from basic apparels, feminine wear to chic rock, trendy and quirky styles.
Be sure to catch the latest styles and stay ahead in the fashion game with TGIF



Here's me in their striped romper which can be found here.
Leather jacket from weluvmeow!



Heart-shaped cut out back!
This is a good change to my wardrobe cos I hardly own anything so colorful and playful (: Got quite a lot of compliments on the romper when I wore it out.


Suede studded green shorts from them also!



Super love how casual the shorts is without looking sloppy <3

They are currently giving away a pair of ear studs for every purchase, how sweet a gesture during this festive season (:

And I got the cross one!!!!
Thank you for the ear studes (:


I think the moustache one is damn cute too (:

Now you know where to get your cny clothes and also clothes for those going back to school soon (like me!!). The love doesn't end here cos...

ALL MY READERS GET $2 OFF TOTAL BILL WHEN YOU QUOTE "SOPHIAXCHONG" 
<3

Do join their mailing list here to be the first to know of updates and promos!

Shop Now!


-
Gonna pick the winners for the giveaway and reply all emails now so keep a look out!!! Also, gonna blog about my travelogue in 2012 damn soon!!

XX
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment