Thursday 14 February 2013

CNY!

 HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR ERRRRIBARDY!

Zhu ni men tian tian kai xing, shen ti jian kang! Go figure (:

Reunion dinner at my uncle's place on the eve of cny!


Special guest of the night! Oreo's part of the family so obviously he has to go for reunion dinner too! It's mandatory hahaha


Trying to snap a picture with my sleepy gramp!


Home-cooked dinner by my uncle who's a chef!!! Nomssss~

拜年 to my daddio and mummy on the first day!!




Then it was my sis' turn!

Took extra long to doll up that morning cos I wanted to look....PRINCESSY/ BARBIE hahaha.


How? Can pass right, so pink!


Dress and necklace coming up in TJM soon. It's ladder back dress but I don't have a back picture of it. It's a freaking nice dress!


Happy woof woof year!
So we headed over to my paternal gramp's place then headed back to my house again cos my house was opened on chu yi night to my maternal side! 


Meet mini me! That's my younger cousin, Sheryl, on the left. She looked a lot like me when she was younger , but there's still some resemblance now. So if you're wondering how I looked like when I was in primary/early secondary school, I guess that was how I looked? Single eyelid also.....sigh our genes.


Mini me #2!


Cousins <3



Family plus the boyfriends. 


Daniel (:


Hahah I forced my floral shades on a few victims that night. So cute why everybody kept running away from it?!!!!
  
Then the 2nd day of cny was spent having lunch at Daniel's with his family and dinner at my aunt's!
Simple OOTD for day 2! 

Top is coming in TJM soon also! It's a damn nice top, I got a lot of compliments for it but can't really tell from this photo :/ 


Went to Sof's place for dinner and to gamble on the 3rd night. Super thankful she "took me in" on 2nd and 3rd night cos some shit happened and I was quite troubled. I guess I'm the kind who won't show that I'm sad , like I'd put on a strong front. And I get better when I have friends accompanying me. 

4th day wasn't exactly good either. In actual fact, it sucked. But oh wells, what goes down will eventually have to come up right? (: 

Before I end, 
♡ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE! 

XX
Sophia

1 comment:

  1. Hi sophia, yr dog is so cute! what breed is it? Also where do you get the shorts and the foral sleeve black top/dress

    ReplyDelete