Wednesday 20 February 2013

I just want to leave.... :'(

Someone move me to London or Milan, NOW. Let me take up fashion, communications, PR or marketing. Let my soul wonder in a brand new environment, breathe in a fresh new air and meet complete strangers. Or, sponsor me to travel to review about places/hotels. I just want to leave this damned place and do something I'm destined for. I feel like I'm not learning shit in SIM now but I'm forced to churn out reports after reports and having to juggle with TJM at the same time. And fixing a broken heart at the same time. The amount of stress I'm facing now is crazy. I really just want to leave. It's my first time crying in front of my best friends that night, and it never ever happened in my life. I just DON'T cry in front of my friends no matter how terrible I feel, but all hell broke loose and I did.

And I'm so sorry you guys have to see this side of me I never meant to show :/ I'm only human...

2 comments:

  1. i know you are feeling very depressed right now and just want to run away to catch a breath. I hope you can stay strong and make it through this. I raw away to study in Sydney when I ended my first relationship that lasted 5 years back in 1997. To this day, i still think it was rash and wrong. I do not regret not having stayed and tried to work things out with her, but her heart was already not with me. I heard that she got engaged with 6 months after we broke up. So much for staying true. I went through a period of despondency and just went through girls with no real feelings attached. It was not something I would be proud of....so I hope that you can clear your mind and think it through. Talk to your friends, confide in a random stranger who will not judge you, go away for a while BUT not to places you went with him before...lest you know...emotions swell up again... You're young and vibrant and have a whole life ahead of you. Save yourself for the Man who deserves you, not someone who chose to walk away and left you to cry....*hugs*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophia, l came across your blog while researching for my Tokyo trip. Great post by the way. I know you are going through tough time at the moment, but just keep the faith, cause there will be something better waiting for you around the corner, this is only a minor bump. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and better. As for a change of scenery, l don't know about London or Milan, but you may want to consider Melbourne, it's better than HK where l was born. You will be fine since you have very good English and it's close to Singapore. I've got no motive and is in a relationship. I know it may not mean much, but l just want to offer my support. I will be keeping an eye on your post and l look forward to seeing a happier you. Take care and Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete