Thursday 28 February 2013

Vanity Trove

I'm sure most of you, if not all have heard of Vanity Trove. And I'm so excited to share with all of you about it and get you started on this box of surprises!
Now, let me just ask. 
WHICH GIRL DOESN'T LIKE PRETTY THINGS AND SURPRISES? 


So what is Vanity Trove all about?

It's a community which introduces and lets you try out beauty, health and skincare products. Most of the brands or products are highly raved and definitely reliable. Simply join the community for FREE, and subscribe to get your own vanity trove for only $25/month!

Let's cut the chase and see what wonderful surprises I have in my troves (:

Once you open up the troves, there will be a mini magazine to guide you along the featured products, and free vouchers!!



So here's my January trove which was like a "healthy" trove for me!


And I've decided to draw out a single item from every trove as my favorite item! Bifesta make-up remover! Perfect for travelling!


February trove which is also my favorite simply because there's Kiehl's dark spot solution and Origins anti-aging cream! I've never tried these two products before but we all know how trusted these two brands are!! And I'm using Origins pimple cream which is damn good also. 


FAVORITE OF THE LOT!!!

Lastly,

My march trove I got a shock when I opened the trove and saw Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. You know how expensive the retail price is??!! SCORE!


Can't wait to try this eye serum also!


DUH!!

So here are my 5 recommended products from the troves : 
1. My beauty diary mask
"The masks come in many pampering varieties to suit different skin care needs. They are perfect for anyone who craves a luxurious treat at an affordable price. I like to keep enough varieties in my collection for different moods and seasons." I can't do without them every week!

2. Bifesta make-up remover
Bifesta Make-up Remover is such a lifesaver for lazy people like me. This water-based makeup remover is gentle yet powerful enough to get rid of the most stubborn makeup, including waterproof mascara. The best part is that it's non-sticky and non-oily which doesn't clog my pores! 

3. Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer compact
It's the best-selling tinted moisturizer available in a convenient compact. Lightweight, SPF20, moisturizing, long-wearing, non-greasy. Need I say more? 

4. DKNY perfume
Just two sprays in the morning can last me through a humid day. It smells really light, clean and sweet, of course like a rose! Makes a girl feel both girl and sensual!

5. Kiehl's dark spot solution
"Finally, a formula that works well for sensitive Asian skins! The Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution contains 100% active ingredients, which immediately targets deep-set dark spots without over-drying the skin. Its key ingredient, Activated C, makes use of “anti-cluster” technology to break apart discoloration to give a visibly more uniformed skin tone."
I just used it last night and I love how light it is on the skin! Not oily at all (:


You have no idea how happy I am to own these amazing products, and you can feel this happy too! 
ONLY FOR $25 A MONTH AND YOU GET TO TRY OUT SO MANY RENOWNED AND GOOD PRODUCTS! 

Simply quote "Sophia" when you subscribe and you get a Laura Mercier compact for free!
I urge all of you to subscribe to a box of happiness and surprises (:


XX
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment