Wednesday 31 July 2013

BKK VISUALS {JULY}

I'm blogging from the airport now while waiting for my flight back.
Yawns who's bored of my BKK posts already? *hands up*





Here's where you can get your 3G sim card at the airport! I always go for dtac(their telecom service provider). 


Super tired cos I didn't sleep the night before and had to start working right after I checked in!


Favorite!







Had a really tiring and rough day so instead of going out to shop or to meet my friends, I decided to have my dinner alone and just read my book at Glow's super chill outdoor restaurant. The pool's right beside.


DFS buys!
From left to right : 
1. Origins Out of trouble mask - apparently helps to fix or prevent blemishes. Wanted to buy it for a very long time but it's pretty ex in Singapore ($50) so I got it from the airport for ($30)! Tried it last night before I sleep, it feels pretty good. Shall use more often and see if it helps!

2. Maybelline Volume Express mascara - It's quite clumpy but I only apply it on my lower lashes so it doesn't matter to me. It gives a lot of volume though! $11 from DFS, not sure how much is it at normal retail price.

3. Origins spot remover - This works like magic! It's my third bottle already. It clears my pimples or big blemishes v fast! Beats oxy which I think sucks and is too dry for the skin! DFS selling it at $20.90, I think normal retail price is $30/$35!


Petchburi soi 19 coconut ice cream. This is for lazy people like me who HATES going to ctc so it's my next alternative. Defo not as nice as the ctc's one but it's not bad for 15baht!



Le foot massage at Number One!


Greetings from the airport!

TATA

Love,
Sophia

1 comment: