Wednesday 24 July 2013

Brunch with Daniel!

Daniel and I haven't had a proper good day out for quite awhile already and I've been wanting to try this restaurant called "Canopy" for very long already!










Lol, the worn to death sponsored leather jacket from weluvmeow long time ago!


Alfresco dining! Kinda like the concept of it being smacked in the middle of a park aligned with a spa and bar. Very nice place to chill but it's better to go at night cos it's very hot in the day.

Canopy garden dining
1382 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1  569931
6556 1533

It's located in Bishan park 2!






Chilled the whole day and he accompanied me through the night cos I wasn't feeling very well :') 
TQ!!!

Anyways, Skin Inc just threw in 50% off for all my readers for facial treatments so read my previous post here to find out how! 

XX
Sophia


No comments:

Post a Comment