Friday 26 July 2013

Oreo's birthday / Day out with cousins!

Last week was Oreo's 3rd birthday (big 21 in human years). We didn't really throw a big dog party for him as intended except my sister brought him out to a cafe with other dog friends. So anyhows, we decided to bring him out again one day after his birthday with my cousins!



My sweetheart. Never ever imagined a dog would have brought so much joy and comfort in my life. Indeed my best friend, and like a little brother to me. 







Coincidentally wore black flappy hats with Hillary haha




We went to a cafe that's for humans and dogs so usually you'd see a lot of dogs there mingling and playing with each other! They serve dog's food too!

Their food is pretty good and very affordable too. Only problem's the location! :/ it's located in Serangoon and it's super far away from my place which is in the west. If it was nearer, I'd definitely bring Oreo there all the time to chill.

Sunray Cafe
79 Brighton Crescent
S559218
Tel : 62838700





This is Oreo on his actual birthday! So cuteeeeeee!




Happy birthday again Oreo! You will always be my little special one <3

XX
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment