Monday 9 September 2013

Hilltop Japanese Teppanyaki!




Outfit for school today! TJM bag, BKK jeans which zipper snapped in school today(!!!!) and a knit spag top with cutey flowers coming up on TJM this month!




Pardon my tired-looking-almost-bare face!


Salmon fish with egg


Teriyaki chicken!

Brought Joey to one of my all-time favorite restaurants! Teppanyaki? THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO FOR ME. At Jurong, on a hilltop, serves SUPER DELISH food, rather affordable. What's not to go? 
I LOVE IT AND I'M SO HAPPY I CAME HERE FOR DINNER TONIGHT!!!

Try it out if you're a westie/driving! It probably isn't the best in Singapore but definitely very very good for its price!

$30 for shared salmon special, shared teriyaki chicken, bean sprout, white rice, green tea and complimentary dessert.

HILLTOP JAPANESE RESTAURANT
Jurong Bird Park  Jurong Hill, 628925
6266 3522 

Love,
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment