Wednesday 18 September 2013

Sombre Hair!



OFF TO SCHOOL AND THEN TO SALON VIM TO GET MY SOMBRE HAIR~~




I really love this tribal jacket from TJM's latest collection but I don't understand why not many people are buying it cos I really LOVE it!!!! Even Daniel thinks it's nice! Like it's super versatile and goes damn well with basics!

So back to my Sombre hair.
Sombre actually means SOFT OMBRE which means it's a subtle kind of ombre coloring, and it's the latest hair trend for F/W2013. Scroll down to see the end result (:



I also tried the new Keratase hair treatment. Did the combination of weakened hair formula + dry hair serum! Love Salon Vim for always introducing new treatments to cater to different needs. 
Redken cocktail treatment & this Keratase treatment for strengthening hair, and my favorite Arimino Privy treatment for softer hair!

And tadah!!!!! MY SOMBRE HAIR!!!

So the technique for my hair is from dark to light color (:


TQ Daniel for accompanying me :D and on a random note, I LOVE THE ORCHARD ROADSIDE $1 ICE CREAM HEH.





Good lighting + good hair = camwhoring

GO GET YOUR SOMBRE HAIR AT SALON VIM NOW!
And remember to quote my name to get 10% off (:

Call them at 68847757 to book an appointment!


Besides getting me prepared for F/W '13, this hairstyle was also done in preparation for the shoot I just did for Salon Vim today! Haven't done a commercial shoot in ages so I was really excited. Though it was a super tiring day but I really had fun with the girls and SV crew shooting :D

Will blog about it soon. Meanwhile, here's a photo to make you come back to read hahah.

POODLE ME!

TATA,
SOPHIA

No comments:

Post a Comment