Tuesday 22 April 2014

BE A KOSÉ SEKKISEI CINDERELLA!

Today I'm gonna share with you my cult sunscreen, KOSÉ sunscreen and their super lightweight BB cream I'm currently using and can't get enough!


I never had the habit of using BB cream cos I've tried a few other brands in the past and they gave me lots of problem like making my skin look oily and clogged pores. Sometimes, my face looks overly white and becomes very oily after a few hours so I gave up using.

When KOSÉ sent me their BB cream, I was a bit apprehensive. I thought it was gonna be another "too-oily" and clogging BB cream BUT it's not at all! On the contrary, it's very lightweight and comfortable on the skin. I was really amazed with the result and I'm still using it now when I have shoots/events to achieve the "perfect-looking skin". What I like most besides the water-based texture, is that it evens out my skin tone aka my redness. I have sensitive skin so my face tends to be a bit reddish, hence the BB cream is perfect for solving that skin woe! On top of that, it hides my yellow undertone!


You can't really see the redness here cos it was my lucky day hahaha. That's my face (on the left) after moisturizer, before any face make up! Photo on the right is after applying SEKKISEI BB cream! Look at how even, bright and smooth my complexion looks after BB cream application! I think the biggest difference is that my yellow undertone is GONE!

It also has 6-in-1 benefits (EmulsionSerum, Cream, Sunscreen, Make up base, Foundation) so can you complete your morning routine in just 80 seconds. I skip my sun protect essence gel when I use my BB cream.

I even brought it to Bangkok with me in March!


Other than their BB cream, I've also been using their sunscreen religiously!
It has high UV blocking power with SPF50+/PA++++ and it guards against photoaging signs like fine lines and blemishes. Also, it has whitening and hydrating benefits!


On normal days, I use Sun Protect Essence Gel every morning after my skincare routine. And on days I do vigorous stuff, I'd use the essence milk instead! Personally I prefer the gel one cos it's not sticky/oily at all and it's great for my skin type!

 
A BIG thank you to Kose for sending me these great products! :D

Want to try their products?
Simply quote my name and present a screenshot of this blog post at any KOSÉ Robinsons or Isetan counter to get extra 2pcs skincare sample with purchase of any KOSÉ SEKKISEI regular-sized product!

KOSÉ counters can be found in Robinsons (JEM, Orchard, Raffles City) and Isetan (Scotts, Serangoon, Jurong East, Katong, Tampines).


In celebration of 30 year anniversary of award-winning SEKKISEI brand, KOSÉ is looking for your favorite KOSÉ SEKKISEI CINDERELLA! Winner aka Cinderella will get to win $6000 CASH and a trip to Japan!

Image

Public get to vote for finalists starting from 1st June, and winners will be announced in July'14!


I ALSO WISH I COULD JOIN!!!!!!!!! I WANT A FREE TRIP TO JAPAN!!!!
Heheh go join k! Voters get to purchase a 100ml SEKKISEI lotion at $25, instead of the usual $41. Do ‘Like’ KOSÉ on FB & IG as well!

XX
Sophia
Instagram and Twitter : @sophiachong

No comments:

Post a Comment