Tuesday 10 June 2014

Tatsuya lunch set!





Tempura set, $32


Chirashi set, $35.90

Both the sets come with soup, salad, appetizer, chawanmushi, fried tofu and fruits!

Yuzu chawanmushi!
I really love the texture of the chawanmushi. It melts in the mouth! However, I'm not a fan of the Yuzu infusion heh.



Tatsuya is one of the better fine-dining Japanese restaurants in Singapore and though I've only been there twice or thrice so far, it's one of my favorite places to go for jap cuisine! I've tried the salmon aburi sushi and beef cubes and I really liked it tho I'm not a fan of beef. It's expensive if you order ala-carte or have dinner there though (from $100 - $300 per pax). Depends what you order! However, they have super value for money lunch sets which range from $30-$50! Their chirashi is very popular. There's a pretty unique taste to it which I like.

Can't wait to head back to try other stuff!

Lunch set starts from 12nn to 3pm. Last order is at 2.30! Remember to make reservations especially on weekend (:

Tatsuya 
Goodwood Park Hotel
22 Scotts Road
Tel : 68874598 

XX
Sophia
Instagram and Twitter : @sophiachong

No comments:

Post a Comment