Sunday 6 July 2014

SEOUL TRAVELOGUE : BAU HOUSE DOG CAFE


Visiting Bau House dog cafe was possibly one of the best decisions I made in Seoul. It's my favorite part of the whole trip cos I love dogs so much!!! The cafe was a bit hard to find but it sure was worth it, especially meeting my soulmate Beori hehe.

Meet Beori, the biggest yet most pleasant husky I've seen!







Lol so as you tell, favoritism hit the roof for Beori hehe. 

There were other cute dogs like malamute, golden retrievers, schnauzers, corgis etc etc. 








This younglet husky is really handsome!





  
Another of my favorite breed, Goldie!!! I love big dogs!






There's no entrance fee, you just gotta order a drink each and you can play with the dogs for as long as you want! The dogs are pretty friendly but they usually play with each other instead of with humans. And some of them kept fighting, which was quite cute though. The whole place wasn't very smelly so that was a plus point. Would definitely go back if I go to Seoul again!

Bau House Dog Cafe
394-44 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul. (Je-il Building, rear entrance, 1st floor)
Address in korean : 서울특별시 마포구 서교동 394-44 제일빌딩 후면 1층

Directions :
1. Take exit 3 at Hapjeong station
2. Turn right and walk down to the nearest road, Yanghwa-ro 8-gil and you should see the sign for Bau House on the ground floor

XX
Sophia
Instagram and Twitter : @sophiachong

No comments:

Post a Comment