Tuesday 14 October 2014

MOST COMFORTABLE BRA!

Hiiii girls!

I wanna share with y'all the most comfortable bra I've ever owned. Have y'all ever felt like bras are such a burden cos they are so uncomfortable? I always do, but I'm so glad there's finally one bra that can solve this problem of mine and it's the sloggi ZERO PLUS bra! The plush handfeel of the fabric against my skin, the superb stretch that gives me maximum comfort when I move makes me forget that I'm even wearing a bra. Yup, really comfortable! It almost feels like silk gliding on my skin. What's more, it comes in gorgeous colors!




The color is so pretty! Grey and pink's a great combination!


sloggi ZERO PLUS range delivers comfort, style and push up, just about everything every girl want in a bra!
The satin smooth fabric is extremely comfortable and it has zero seams so you can literally wear any outfit without showing off the awful bra line/pantyline. The thinner cup edges also provide invisibility which makes it perfect to pair it either with a bodycon dress or a thin T-shirt!

On top of that, I'm in love with the color and I had a hard time choosing between this and the black-pink one! Lemme show you!


It comes in many blends of Autumn colors such as Beige and Yellow, Silver and Pink, Hot Pink and Black, and Burgundy! So many colors for you to match with your varying moods and styles!

I would totally wear the Beige and Yellow one for a casual T-shirt, shorts and sneakers day. Perhaps the Hot Pink and Black one to party the night out. Who says you can't be stylish and comfortable at the same time? (:

Here's me wearing my sloggi ZERO PLUS bra in Silver and Pink. Love how it shapes my boobs and makes me feel like I'm not wearing anything underneath hehe (:

sloggi is currently holding the Sloggi Cube Contest! And here's how you can stand a chance to be the lucky winner of a 2D1N getaway to Montigo Resorts Nongsa for 2 in 4 simple steps!


Head down to either Bedok Mall or OG People's Park to participate! You've got until 12 Oct to walk away with these amazing prizes!

Remember to check out the sloggi ZERO PLUS bras, they are REALLY comfortable and stylish at the same time! (:


XX
Sophia
Instagram and Twitter : @sophiachong

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophia! My question is non-related to this post but would like to find out if you rmb what questions out of the 12 came out during your Strategic Mgmt exam? Sorry to have to ask you because you are the only one I know of for taking SM exam in the previous sem. If my friends weren't wrong, think question 6 regarding CSR and question 8 regarding Singapore Airlines came out in your semester? Please please help! I would be so grateful! :') thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete