Saturday 28 February 2015

KOSE SEKKISEI Seeking Cinderella Contest


Hello! I'm sure you know what I'm gonna talk about today based on my pretty lousy but acceptable photoshopped picture above hahah. I just had to play along cos KOSÉ SEKKISEI’s Limited Edition Cinderella bottles are just too cute and dreamy!!!



What I'm holding above (the biggest bottle) is the best-selling SEKKISEI Lotion which has won numerous awards for its top-notch hydrating properties! It's very lightweight and easily absorbed by the skin. On top of that it also gives your skin a much needed radiance and clarity! Launched 30 years ago in 1975, it sure is a great product loved by women for many years.

I've personally used it previously and remember liking it! 

Just so you know, SEKKISEI is a brightening range that uses oriental herbal extracts to achieve translucent skin just like fresh snow! If you're looking to brighten your skin, you know what to buy.

The limited edition SEKKISEI Lotion (200ml) comes with a free sparkly coin purse!



I personally feel SEKKISEI’s BB cream is one of the best I've used, and may even be one of the best around. I used to have a "branded" BB cream which a lot of people claim is damn good plus the brand is very established and expensive. But once I tried the SEKKISEI BB cream, I completely chucked the other one aside. Never touched it since a year ago. And now I'm onto my second tube of SEKKISEI BB cream, hehe! 

The SEKKSEI White BB Cream has six functions in one: Serum, Emulsion, Cream, Sunscreen, Base and Foundation. If that's not good enough, it's also able to cover blemishes and dullness with a natural finish AND protect skin from UV damage. So many benefits in one small tube!



If you purchase the SEKKISEI White BB Cream Kit (which includes a full-sized tube of BB Cream), you’ll get a free travel-sized Clear Cleansing Oil.

So, this is my first time trying SEKKISEI cleansing oil and boy was I pretty impressed! Let me show you how effective and thorough it is in cleaning off waterproof eye makeup!


First swipe!

Everything gone within 2 swipes!

It's non-sticky and it spreads very easily! You don’t even need to use a cotton pad, as the cleansing oil can be massaged directly onto face and eye-area to melt off ALL your waterproof makeup!




In celebration of SEKKISEI's 30th anniversary, KOSÉ is giving away attractive prizes up to $10,000!!! 
Dying for a trip to Tokyo with your BFF or boyfriend? Follow @kosesg on Instagram and take part in the SEKKISEI Seeking Cinderella Instagram contest! You might just be the lucky one (: 

Do also visit http://sekkisei30th.com/sg for more exclusive Cinderella treats and promotions!

For more information, visit: 

Good luck girls (:

XX
Sophia
Instagram and Twitter : @sophiachong

No comments:

Post a Comment